The congregation here in El Paso assembles together in the home of one of the brethren, as the saints did in the first century (Romans 16:4-5, I Corinthians 16:19, Colossians 4:15, and Philemon 1:2). We are NOT part of any type of "House Church Movement." Our meeting times and location could change from week to week, so we ask that you please contact us for up to date information on a weekly basis (915-525-5794).
If you recognize that you are not prepared to meet the Lord if He were to return today for the Judgment to begin, or if you were to die; please do not wait until we assemble to address this need. It is foolish to wait to address your need for salvation (Matthew 25:1-13, James 4:13-16, and II Peter 3:9-14). Please, CALL today to get help if you are lost (915-525-5794).
- You can submit questions by email to: (email@example.com).
If you visit with us, you will see:
1. The one church/body of believers you read about in the New Testament (Matthew 16:13-18, Ephesians 1:22-23, Ephesians 4:4-6, Hebrews 3:1-6, and Hebrews 12:22-28). So, what terms describe us? See this study: Some Biblical Terminology Describing Who We Are
2. The only sound congregation in the El Paso area that is not moved by emotion, man-made traditions, or popular “religious” practices. We are the people who only say and do what the Lord has clearly authorized in His inspired word. That is how the Lord expects His people to behave (Leviticus 10:1-2, Deuteronomy 4:2, Deuteronomy 12:32, Deuteronomy 29:29, II Samuel 7:1-7, Job 32:8, Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 16:25, Proverbs 20:25, Proverbs 21:2, Proverbs 30:5-6, Isaiah 8:20, Jeremiah 7:30-31, Matthew 4:4, Matthew 7:21-23, Matthew 12:46-50, Matthew 15:1-9, Matthew 17:5, Matthew 28:18-20, Luke 4:4, Luke 6:46, Luke 11:28, John 14:15, John 14:23-24, Romans 14:23, I Corinthians 4:6, Galatians 1:6-12, Ephesians 5:10, Colossians 3:17, I Thessalonians 5:21, II Timothy 1:13, James 1:21-25, James 2:10-12, I John 2:3-6, I John 5:2-3, II John 1:9, and Revelation 22:18-19).
3. Worship according only to what you read about in the New Testament (John 4:23-24; cf. Luke 6:46 and Romans 7:1-6). We praise God in singing Scriptural songs (the songbook) with our hearts and voices (Matthew 26:30, Mark 14:26, Romans 15:9, Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16, and Hebrews 13:15). We commune with one another every first day of the week in partaking of the Lord's Supper (Acts 20:7, I Corinthians 10:16-17, and I Corinthians 11:23-33). We pray together in giving thanks to God (Ephesians 5:20 and I Thessalonians 5:18). There is a collection wherein members of the congregation, for the work of the congregation, give as they have prospered (I Corinthians 16:1-2). Preaching from the word of God (II Timothy 4:1-5), rightly divided (II Timothy 2:14-18 and II Peter 3:15-18), instead of the doctrines of men (Mark 7:1-9). When we assemble together our focus is first to our Lord (Philippians 3:3), but we also Scripturally are focused on each other as His saints (Matthew 6:33, Galatians 5:13, Ephesians 4:15-16, and Hebrews 10:22-25).
4. Christians who truly (I Peter 1:22) love one another (John 13:34-35) and our neighbors (Romans 13:8-10). Therefore, there will be much more concern about your salvation (Romans 1:16-17) than how you look [as long as you are modest] (John 7:24) or how you feel about things (Proverbs 16:25), etc. If you have questions, you can expect them to be Scripturally answered.
5. You will not see what is common among the churches of Christ that exist today that are part of a man-made "Restoration Movement". The body of Christ never fell away (Romans 11:1-5 and Hebrews 12:22-28) to need restoring. The "Restoration Movement" began of men. The church [the one body; Ephesians 1:22-23; 4:1-6] began with Christ (Matthew 16:18, Acts 20:28, and Ephesians 5:25). The saved have been added to the church since the first century (Acts 2:47). Thus, the human traditions practiced by many so-called "churches of Christ" are not practiced amongst the saints here (Colossians 2:4-23). If you are looking for those whom adhere to the doctrines of men, we are not those people (Matthew 15:1-14, I Corinthians 4:6, and Galatians 1:10).
6. We are a welcoming group of saints. However, we are not so welcoming if there would be those who would seek to bring in some other doctrine among us (Romans 16:17-18, Galatians 2:1-5, I Timothy 1:3-7, I Timothy 6:3-5, and Jude 1:3-4).
Would You Like…
1. More information? You should be searching for the Lord while He may be found (Isaiah 55:6).
2. Someone to study the Bible with you? We’ll study with you privately or you can come when the brethren assemble together (Acts 20:7; Acts 20:20-21). It would be best not to wait for us to assemble though (James 4:13-16).
Do You Know If You’re Truly Saved?
1. A lot of people think they’re saved. Yet the Bible shows that few will be saved (Matthew 7:13-23).
2. Please, consider these Scriptures and ask yourself if you have truly obeyed the Gospel of Jesus Christ: Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-16, Luke 13:3; 5, Luke 14:25-33, John 3:1-5, John 8:23-24, John 8:32, Acts 2:14-47, Acts 3:19, Acts 8:12-39, Acts 9:1-20, Acts 10:44-48, Acts 16:13-15, Acts 16:25-34, Acts 18:8, Acts 19:1-9, Romans 8:24, Romans 10:10, Romans 10:14-17, I Corinthians 15:1-23, Galatians 3:27, Colossians 1:23, Colossians 2:12, Hebrews 11:1; 6, James 1:21-25, James 2:10-26, I Peter 2:1-2, II Peter 3:10-14… There are more Scriptures you should read as well. Let’s meet together in person and study more of God’s word!